System Conversion with East West Bank
As you are aware, MetroBank has joined the East West Bank (EWB) family. Since our merger announcement, we have been working diligently to combine our banks. We would like to share with you our plan as we move forward to full integration on Monday, May 12, 2014.
On May 9, 2014
- • At the Close of Business – MetroBank branches begin final integration procedures to become East West Bank branches.
- • You will need to activate and begin using your new EWB ATM/Visa Debit Card.
- • As of 4:00 pm CT
- - You may continue to access personal online banking for inquiries only; transfers and bill payment will not be available.
- - Business online banking will not be available.
On May 10 – 11, 2014
- Transition Weekend – All MetroBank branches will close during system integration and branch rebranding. You may, however, reach our Customer Service Center at (888) 895–5650 from 11:00 am–7:00 pm CT.
On May 12, 2014
- • Opening of Business – Former MetroBank branches reopen as East West Bank branches.
- • Beginning at 8:00 am CT, you may resume access to both personal and business online banking at www.eastwestbank.com
On or after May 12, 2014
- • You may visit any East West Bank location for all your banking needs.
- • You may now begin using East West Bank Online Banking and Bill Pay services.
Questions? Please visit any of our branch offices — our bankers are ready to help.